QR 168.00 – QR 364.00Country of origin: Malaysia
Fire extinguishers are ideal for use against class A, B & C fires. Highly effective against petrol and volatile liquids which makes them ideal for vehicle protection. A good all-rounder makes dry powder an excellent choice for both industrial and domestic premises.
- EN3 approved.
- Suitable for Class A, B, C & electrical hazards.
- Ideal for industrial, commercial and domestic environment.
- High quality and good value.
- Color-coded for instant recognition.
- All units tested by electronic leak detection.
- Operated effectively at both high and low temperature
|Fire Rating||43A, 233B, A II B C, 55 B, 13 A|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60 Deg C, -30 to 60 Deg C, 5 to 60 Deg C|
|Discharge Time||17 – 21 s|
|Dimension||180 x 210 x 495 mm, 560 x 750 x 1020 mm, 200 x 200 x 645 mm|
|Fire Extinguisher Type||Dry Powder, Trolley, Water|
|Capacity||6 kg cartridge operated , 9 kg, 10 kg, 50 kg|
- Store Name: JerseyMEP
- Vendor: JerseyMEP
- No ratings found yet!