Square Diffusers ( KDF series)
QR 38.00 – QR 145.00Country of origin: Qatar
Finish: Powder coated to RAL 9010 as standard. Other finish is available as option.
The performance objective of a ceiling air Diffuser is to deliver conditioned air into an occupied space in a quiet draft free manner. The performance efficiency of a particular diffuser design is usually judged by the diffuser’s ability to rapidly dissipate the air velocities and temperature differential of the supply air before it enters the occupied space. Many Models are developed by KMC to meet air distribution and architectural requirements.
View Product Datasheet
- Models – KDF41/O Supply & KDF41 Return.
- 5 “application-specific” air distribution patterns – 1 way, 2 way opposite, 2 way corner, 3 way, and 4 ways.
- The core is removable to facilitate access to the duct/damper.
- Different frame types are available to suit almost any mounting condition including surface mount and T‐bar panel types.
- Available in a wide variety of sizes ranging from 150 mm x 150 mm up to 600 mm x 600 mm
|Diffusers shall have a fixed, horizontal air discharge pattern, and shall be configured with a 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-way core/discharge pattern as scheduled.|
|The diffuser core shall be removable, without tools, for cleaning or re-configuring the space air distribution. No screw holes shall be visible.|
|Dampers shall be adjustable from the room side by removing, without tools, the inner core assembly.|
|Finish shall be powder coated with RAL 9010 or custom color as specified by the Architect.|
- Store Name: Jersey Manufacturing for Air conditioning products
- Vendor: Jersey Manufacturing for Air conditioning products
- No ratings found yet!
QR 41.00 – QR 284.00View Options
QR 18.00 – QR 39.00View Options
QR 30.00 – QR 2,786.30View Options
QR 32.00 – QR 210.00View Options
QR 46.00 – QR 1,001.00View Options
There are no reviews yet.