Door Grille (Model: XNSA)
QR 32.00 – QR 210.00Country of origin: Qatar
Finish: Powder coated to RAL 9010 as standard. Other finish is available as option.
KMC air transfer Grilles or Door grilles are typically used indoors and partitions to allow airflow to a space that is not directly served by a ducted source of supply air or a ducted outlet for return or exhaust air. These Door / Wall Grilles offer the largest free area possible with a complete sight proof or lightproof core.
View Product Datasheet
- Models – XNSA
- Frame & Blades from high quality extruded aluminum profiles – Alloy 6063/T6
- All grilles are provided with a seal on the back of the frame in order that the perimeter in contact is airtight.
- Blades are inverted “V” horizontal cross-section louvers arranged to overlap each other
- Free Area 60%
|The door/wall Grille XNSA is suitable for the transfer of air from one room into the other.|
|The horizontal V shape vanes are not adjustable and are sight-proof.|
|The vertical direction is adjustable from 0° to ±30°|
|Finish shall be powder coated with RAL 9010 or custom color as specified by the Architect.|
- Store Name: Jersey Manufacturing for Air conditioning products
- Vendor: Jersey Manufacturing for Air conditioning products
- No ratings found yet!