The cylinder is manufactured, tested, and meets DOT requirements. Cylinders come pre-filled with extinguishing agent and are charged with dry nitrogen to a pressure
- Meets the requirements of the Building Officials and Code Administrators (BOCA)
- Meets the requirements of the International Building Code (IBC)
- Approved by the City of New York Material and Equipment
View Product DatasheetQR 2,445.00View Options
Fire extinguishers are ideal for use against class A, B & C fires. Highly effective against petrol and volatile liquids which makes them ideal for vehicle protection. A good all-rounder makes dry powder an excellent choice for both industrial and domestic premises.
QR 168.00 – QR 364.00View Options
- EN3 approved.
- Suitable for Class A, B, C & electrical hazards.
- Ideal for industrial, commercial and domestic environment.
- High quality and good value.
- Color-coded for instant recognition.
- All units tested by electronic leak detection.
- Operated effectively at both high and low temperature
Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers use a film forming base with additional chemicals and micro drop mist nozzle technology. The agent forms a mild foam surface over the hot oil but not a crust or foam mess like most other agents. The extinguishing is through smothering initially and cooling through heat absorption through high volume micro drops and a chemical reaction.
CLASSES OF FIRE
View Product DatasheetQR 442.00View Options
- ALL PRODUCTS
- FIRE FIGHTING & FIRE ALARM
- HVAC & PLUMBING
- INSULATION MATERIALS
- AIR OUTLETS & DAMPERS
Grilles & Diffusers
- Egg Crate Grilles (Model: KECG)
- Door Grille (Model: XNSA)
- Spot Diffuser (Model: SPD)
- Jet Diffuser (Model: KDJ)
- Linear Slot Diffuser (Model:…
- Double Deflection Grilles (M…
- Exhaust Grilles (Model: KX3HD)
- Circular Diffuser (Model: KCM)
- Disc Valves (Model: KDV)
- Square Diffusers ( KDF series)
- Single Deflection Grilles (Mo…
- BROWSE BY BRANDS
- RATE US