Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Duct Insulation Rolls – Aluglass Faced
QR 195.00 – QR 285.00Country of origin: Kuwait
KIMMCO Duct insul plus is manufactured from stable glass fibres bonded with thermosetting resins, in the form of blankets, semi-rigid or rigid boards with factory-applied Aluglass (Aluminium foil/glass fabric laminate) facing as a vapour barrier.
View Product Datasheet
- ALUGLASS has high mechanical Strength, Durability and Dimensional stability.
- No Water Vapor can penetrate as ALUGLASS achieves zero water vapor permeability
- Used with no additional requirement of handling and weather protection such as application of canvas, vapor barrier.
- It is rot proof, resist the effects of moisture and will not decompose through continual exposure to the elements
- Will not shrink due to the age or temperature variations.
- Will maintain its thermal properties throughout the lifetime of the construction.
|Material type||Glass Fibres bonded with thermo setting resins|
|Working Temperature||230 deg C|
|Thickness||25 mm, 50 mm|
|Density||24, 48 kg/m3|
- Store Name: JerseyMEP
- Vendor: JerseyMEP
- No ratings found yet!
QR 144.00View Options
QR 90.00View Options
There are no reviews yet.