Function: Designed for supporting pipe runs from strut supports.
Approvals: Underwriters Laboratories Listed for B2400-3/4″ thru B2400-8″. Conforms to Federal Specification WW-H-171E & A-A-1192A, Type 26 and Manufacturers Standardization Society ANSI/MSS SP-69 & SP-58, Type 26.
View Product DatasheetQR 37.80 – QR 44.80View Options
FireMaster® FastWrap XL – a flexible blanket composed of high-temperature fibers classified for applications to 1200°C (2192°F) and fully encapsulated in a durable glass fiber reinforced aluminum foil facing for easy handling and installation. The foil encapsulation of the blanket prevents water, moisture, or grease Ingres ensuring good integrity and avoiding the promotion of mold growth.
View Product Datasheet
The Potter VSR is a vane-type Waterflow switch with a non-corrosive insert for use on wet sprinkler systems.
- The Potter VSR is a vane type water flow switch with non-corrosive insert for use on wet sprinkler systems.
- It is UL Listed and FM Approved for use on steel pipe.
- Non – corrosive sleeve factory installed in saddle
View Product DatasheetQR 395.00 – QR 565.00View Options
Vertical bracketing of the PCL-160, PCL-300 and PCL-460 is provided by the Model MB-15 bracket kit . Vertical bracketing of the PCL-600 is provided by the Model MB-1 bracket kit . These kits must be ordered separately with each cylinder/valve assembly. Cylinder installation instructions are provided in the installation section of this manual.
- Cylinder Bracket
- These kits must be ordered separately with each cylinder/valve assembly
- Cylinder installation instructions are provided in the installation section of this manual.
View Product DatasheetQR 276.00 – QR 290.00View Options
Firefighter telephone systems provide two-way communications for facilities where radio communications may not be available or are unreliable. They are typically used during active firefighting conditions, during a fire alarm investigation, or during fire alarm system inspection and test.
View Product DatasheetQR 720.00View Options
Wired electrically before the actuator and located in the actuator wiring junction box. The connected RAC provides continuity supervision of the actuator coil and wiring and provides short circuit supervision to the coil supervision module.
View Product DatasheetQR 90.00View Options
The cylinder is manufactured, tested, and meets DOT requirements. Cylinders come pre-filled with extinguishing agent and are charged with dry nitrogen to a pressure
- Meets the requirements of the Building Officials and Code Administrators (BOCA)
- Meets the requirements of the International Building Code (IBC)
- Approved by the City of New York Material and Equipment
View Product DatasheetQR 2,445.00View Options
- ALL PRODUCTS
- FIRE FIGHTING & FIRE ALARM
- HVAC & PLUMBING
- INSULATION MATERIALS
- AIR OUTLETS & DAMPERS
Grilles & Diffusers
- Egg Crate Grilles (Model: KECG)
- Door Grille (Model: XNSA)
- Spot Diffuser (Model: SPD)
- Jet Diffuser (Model: KDJ)
- Linear Slot Diffuser (Model:…
- Double Deflection Grilles (M…
- Exhaust Grilles (Model: KX3HD)
- Circular Diffuser (Model: KCM)
- Disc Valves (Model: KDV)
- Square Diffusers ( KDF series)
- Single Deflection Grilles (Mo…
- BROWSE BY BRANDS
- RATE US